Greece. ν φιλαδελφεια
    Ιδιότητα:
    Υδραυλικός
    Απαντήσεις

bmw εξωδικο

Ηλεκτρονικό κατάστημα ειδών θέρμανσης και κλιματισμού

ΕΝΩΠΙΟΝ ΠΑΝΤΟΣ ΑΡΜΟΔΙΟΥ ΔΙΚΑΣΤΗΡΙΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΠΑΣΗΣ ΑΡΧΗΣ
    ΕΞΩΔΙΚΗ ΔΙΑΜΑΡΤΥΡΙΑ – ΠΡΟΣΚΛΗΣΗ
    Γεωργίου Ρούσσου του Ιωάννη, κατοίκου Ν. Φιλαδέλφειας Αττικής, οδός Ρίμινι αριθ. 2.
    ΠΡΟΣ
    1. Την εταιρείας περιορισμένης ευθύνης με την επωνυμία «Φαίδων Κ. Ευθυμίου Ε.Π.Ε.» Εμπορία Μοτοσυκλετών, Αυτοκινήτων, Αξεσουάρ, που εδρεύει στα Α. Πατήσια, επί της οδού Χαλκίδος αριθ. 1-3 και εκπροσωπείται νόμιμα.
    2. την ανώνυμη εταιρεία με την επωνυμία «BMW Hellas A.E.» Εμπορία Αυτοκινήτων, που εδρεύει στη Γλυφάδα Αττικής, επί της οδού Ζεππου αριθ. 33 και εκπροσωπείται νόμιμα.
    Στις 18-5-2007 αγόρασα από την 1η εξ υμών μια μοτοσυκλέτα εργοστασίου κατασκευής BMW μοντέλου LT 1200 κ.ε., με αριθμό πλαισίου WB10549A37ZR76 815, με αριθμό κυκλοφορίας ΧΡΑ-995, χρώματος μαύρου, αντί συνολικού τιμήματος 25.000 ευρώ (συμπεριλαμβανο μένου του τέλους ταξινόμησης και του ΦΠΑ 19%).
    Έκτοτε, η ως άνω μοτοσυκλέτα και παρά τις διαβεβαιώσεις και της 1ης και της 2ης εξ υμών (κατασκευάστρια ς εταιρείας) περί άριστων προδιαγραφών και ποιότητας κατασκευής, εμφανίζει συνεχή προβλήματα, με αποτέλεσμα συχνά να παραμένει προς επισκευή σε εξουσιοδοτημέν ο συνεργείο και βεβαίως να μην απολαμβάνω την χρήση της.
    Ήδη, η ως άνω μοτοσυκλέτα εμφάνιζε στα 200 χλμ καπνό στην εξάτμιση, έμεινε από μπαταρία στις 3-6-2007, έκανε θόρυβο το μπροστινό σύστημα με αποτέλεσμα να μπλοκάρει εν κινήσει ο μπροστινός τροχός στις 9-7-2007 και να αλλαχθεί ρουλεμάν, εν συνεχεία να παραμείνει στο συνεργείο του 1ου εξ υμών από 20-7 έως 1-8-2007 προς περαιτέρω έλεγχο επισκευή κι όπου έγινε αντικατάσταση ρουλεμάν και βαλβίδας πιέσεως καυσίμου, ενώ πάλι για έλεγχο του εμπρόσθιου συστήματος παρέμεινε στο ίδιο συνεργείο από 6-9 έως 21-9-2007.
    Ήδη, σήμερα η ως άνω μοτοσυκλέτα μου αντιμετωπίζει τα ίδια προβλήματα, με αποτέλεσμα να παραμένει ακινητοποιημέν η και να στερούμαι την χρήση της, για λόγους στοιχειώδους ασφάλειας και προς αποφυγή ατυχήματος.
    Επειδή ήδη έχω ταλαιπωρηθεί υπέρμετρα, λόγω των συνεχών προβλημάτων που εμφανίζει η ως άνω μοτοσυκλέτα, γεγονός για το οποίο ΔΙΑΜΑΡΤΥΡΟΜΑΙ, η αδυναμία δε να δοθεί οριστική τεχνική λύση της 1ης εξ υμών στα μηχανικά προβλήματα που προκύπτουν καταδεικνύει ότι η ως άνω μοτοσυκλέτα που μου πωλήθηκε είναι ελαττωματική και στερείται της ποιότητας αλλά και της απόδοσης που διαφημίζετε και Σας ΠΡΟΣΚΑΛΩ εντός δέκα πέντε ημερών από τη λήψη της παρούσας να μου αντικαταστήσετ ε την ως άνω μοτοσυκλέτα με άλλη αντίστοιχη καινούργια μοτοσυκλέτα, άλλως σας δηλώνω ότι θα προσφύγω στα Δικαστήρια προς προάσπιση των νομίμων δικαιωμάτων μου και της ανόρθωσης κάθε ζημίας που υπέστην.
    Με ρητή επιφύλαξη παντός νομίμου δικαιώματός μου.
    Αρμόδιος δικαστικός επιμελητής παραγγέλλεται να επιδώσει την παρούσα προς αυτόν τον οποίο απευθύνεται προς γνώση του και για τις νόμιμες συνέπειες, αντιγράφοντάς την ολόκληρη στην έκθεση επιδόσεώς του.
    Επικολλήθηκε ένσημο ΤΠΔΑ 1,15 ευρώ.
    Αθήνα, 16 Οκτωβρίου 2007
    Ο Πληρεξούσιος Δικηγόρος
    και εδω το γραμμα προς την bmw στην γερμανια θελο να το στηλω και με ημεηλ αλλα δεν το βρησκω. οποιοσ μπορει να μου στηλει το ημεηλ τουσ να το στηλω και με αυτον τον τροπο και αν θελετε στηλτε το και εσεις για να δουν οτι εχει λαβει γνωσει αρκετος κοσμος για την περιπτωση μπας και κουνιθουν
    2 Rimini St.
    Nea Philadelphia
    B.O 143 42
    Athens
    Greece
    Oct 2007

[ BMW GROUP]
    BMW Corporation

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Reference: After sales service complete dissatisfactio n.
    I am writing to inform you of my complete dissatisfactio n with the after sales services of your company’s Greek dealer.
    I had the misfortune to entrust the good reputation of the BMW firm and I bought a motorcycle, model 1200 LT of registration number HRA 995 GR and chassis number : (WB10549A37ZR76 815).
    I purchased the motorcycle on 16-5-2007 from Mr. Faidona Efthimiou, one of your local BMW dealers in Athens-Greece.
    The following events took place chronologicall y:
    Mileage 200 Km : As soon as the engine was reaching it’s operational temperature I noticed strange sounds of pre-ignition detonation of the engine and simultaneously heavy black exhaust fumes from the exhaust. I referred to the dealer’s service and the mechanics there assured me that the above mentioned problem would be fixed on the first 1,000 Km service.
    Mileage 1200 Km: Trip to Italy. The motorcycle without any obvious reason, lost battery power after been parked for approximately 30 hours at a parking place at Florence-Italy. The Dealer’s (Mr. Efthimiou) answer was that this problem would be fixed too upon my return to Greece.
    Finally after the inspection they said that nothing was wrong. The black exhaust fumes still not fixed.
    Mileage 4200 Km : On the 8th of July 2007, I was driving back to Athens after a weekend trip to Serres (aprox. 600Km) without exceeding the national motorway’s speed limits (120-130 Km/hour) when all of the sudden I felt the bike to decelerate and simultaneously strong vibrations on the steering wheel.
    I immediately started to decelerate and trying to stop the bike. I had reached the speed of 40 Km/h (aprox) when the front wheel brought to a full stop and I almost lost the control of the bike. Thank God I was not leaning the bike at that moment.
    My trip was interrupted, myself and my wife spent the night at a local hotel in Katerini and the bike transferred back to Thessaloniki at the shop of Mr. Trikaliotis(BMW local dealer) by a road accident assistance company.
    The malfunction was a broken bearing at the front wheel. I asked for both the bearings to be replaced but the technicians told me that was not necessary and that a second bearing was not available at the moment.
    Next day( July, 09) we continued our trip back to Athens but after 250Km close to Larisa city, an increasing crunching noise was coming out from the front wheel and after awhile became so loud that I could not hear the engine running. Furthermore every time I was leaning the bike in order to turn the crunching noise was further increased.
    Upon our arrival in Athens I drove the bike straight to Mr. Efthymiou’s shop demanding the repair of the following problems:
    • Immediately replacement both of the front wheel bearings and the front wheel axis because in my opinion after all this mileage the axis’ metal fatigue was a certainty.

• Check and repair the problem of the black exhaust fumes. I was worried that the bike’s catalyst could be affected as well.
    • Check and repair the slow acceleration of the bike after the speed of 150 Km. To be more specific the bike working fine up to 150 Km/h but after that point a distance of 5 Km needed just to reach the speed of 160Km/h.
    I picked up the bike repaired from Mr. Efthimiou’s shop on Aug. 1, 2007.
    Next day I went for a short visit to a client of mine. On my way back I realized again that a noise was coming out from the front wheel. I stopped the bike and called Mr. Efthimiou from my cell phone describing the situation. The acceleration problem had been improved but the black exhaust fumes not. He asked me to continue to drive the bike for some Kms and then to take it back to his shop for a new check.
    I did so and on Sunday August 05, we left with my wife on a holidays trip to Western Greece. The bike’s mileage after the last repair( 01 Aug 07) was 120Kms. Mr. Eftimiou was on a daily basis in contact with me (highly appreciated) asking about the bike’s condition.
    I informed him that the noise from the front wheel was day by day gradually increased especially when I was leaning the bike to the left in order to turn and the black fumes insisted forcing me every 150-200 Kms to clean the mufflers by hand.
    On Thursday, August 09, 2007 after having covered 1600Kms from the day I picked up my repaired bike I decided that it was too dangerous to insist on driving this bike specially on a mountain terrain.
    At that point it was clear to me that I could not continue to disregard the high possibility of loosing the control of the bike due to a potential front wheel malfunction somewhere on a mountain road, putting our very lives into risk.
    Please bear in mind that after the above mentioned incident which took place on July 08, 2007 the fear of having a similar malfunction had became an increasing fear of me and particularly of my wife after what we had been through.
    Not wiling to take any more risks and make sure that we would return back home safe and sound I decided to leave the bike at Ioanina city with my wife and myself went back to Athens by bus and the next day using my business’ lorry return to Ioanina and transferred the bike back to Athens. I did not want to experience once again the services of BMW road accident assistance.
    Due to summer holidays the shop of Mr. Efthimiou was closed, so the bike returned to the shop on September 03, 2007.
    10 days later I received a phone call from BMW Hellas informing me that the noise problem was not at the front wheel but it was caused by an inner broken bulkhead at the exhaust system which had been repaired.
    21 days after the September 03, the bike was returned to me by the shop informing me that the front wheel system had been inspected and no problems had been found.
    Only 24 hours later I used the bike to pay a visit to a client of mine. After driving just 20 Kms on a national motorway, what a surprise the noise came back and as the time was passing by it was becoming louder and louder.
    I called on the phone your dealer Mr. Efthimiou who told me once again to take the bike to his shop and so I did. Same afternoon I drove the bike to the shop and this time the diagnosis was that the cause of the noise was a warped rear break disk. But the spare part was not available and due to a limit space at the shop I had to take the bike back home and wait for them to call me when the disk will be available.
    In the meanwhile I can not use my 25,000€ bike which for the record is registered to my business assets as a professional transportation mean. My annual average mileage is approximately 50,000-60,000Kmsmost of which is for business trips . That means that as long as my professional asset can not safely be used, I loose a great deal of money.
    You must realize that as a result of all the above mentioned facts and behavior of your local representative s (BMW Hellas, local dealers) I am no longer an enthusiastic and happy customer of your products. I must be very clear that the BMW Hellas did not show any interest if I was a satisfied customer or if I loose money or not.
    I am also sure that you can imagine my wife’s logical fear of riding this bike again after the experience she had.
    As of my self is concerned I clearly state that I’ve lost my confidence to that bike and I don’t feel safe riding it any more. I can not help thinking the results of having a front wheel blocked when I try to turn on a mountain road. It happened once it could happened again as your people proved to me.
    In conclusion I can assure you that I will take this matter further unless you take immediate action and replace my defective motorcycle. This is what I at the very least expect from a firm like BMW which was and to be honest still is my favorite choice regardless my latest experience.
    I wait for your reply.
    Yours faithfully,
    Georgios Roussos

Μέλος
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής
    Jun 2006
    Θέση
    , , Papua New Guinea.
    Ιδιότητα:
    Απαντήσεις

Ηλεκτρονικό κατάστημα ειδών θέρμανσης και κλιματισμού

καλα γιατι δεν παιρνεις για υπερασπιση τον κουγια, να παει να τους ριξει ενα χερι ξυλο?
    δικτυο αποχετευσης=ευλογια (ποιος τρεχει να αδειαζει βοθρους)

Δικαιώματα απάντησης